“What can I do to help?”
Those words are like music to our ears.
Skyline offers many ways our volunteers can help. Here are just a few!
If you are interested in working short term on one of our shows, you can do any of the following:
- usher and sell concessions during a single performance or the whole run of a show
- help backstage for the run of a show (props, costumes, lights, sound) or for load-in and strike
- set up and break down lobby displays
- sell ads for individual show programs
If you are interested in helping with our special events and fund raisers, you could:
- set up and break down the lobby area and assist the caterers with their prep
- solicit raffle and auction items from local businesses and artists before the event
- fund raise to find underwriting for the event
- man the tent at local street fairs, answering questions about the company and directing people to visit our website
If what you really like to do is office and administrative work, we can find a spot for you, too!
- assist with mailings (labeling postcards, sorting and bundling by zip, etc.)
- maintain patron database (contact information only)
- field questions regarding the apprentice program and volunteering (by phone and email)