Skyline Theatre Company, is currently seeking a Front of House/Box Office Coordinator to oversee events within our season.
General duties include:
- Scheduling of Front of House staff for all events and box office hours.
- Respond to emails, calls and voicemails
- Maintain financial records and cash reconciliation for box office, concessions, merchandise and petty cash
- Present pleasant, efficient and friendly customer service
- Clerical duties including data entry, reporting, filing, basic record-keeping and miscellaneous office/administrative work
- Ordering of supplies
Front of House duties and responsibilities:
- Delegating staff ushering positions and responsibilities
- Event coordination between artist(s)/client(s), back-of-house crew, box office and custodial staffs from arrival to departure
- Supervise ushers including the seating of patrons, ticket ripping and program distribution
- Accommodate patron service requests
- Prepare lobby as needed for each event: concessions, merchandise, reception, check-ins, etc.
Box Office duties and responsibilities:
- Cover shifts as needed
- Fulfill artists comps as contracted
- Secure and input ticket order form requests
- Attend all events
- Administrative experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Desire to work in an non-profit theatre environment with the ability to multitask
- Flexible, self-motivated, detail-oriented and proactive
- Collaborative spirit and sense of humor
- Industry knowledge and/or passion for the arts a plus
Please email your resume and interest letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is a part-time position.