Skyline Theatre Company is seeking an extremely organized and strategic planner to manage all of the theater’s business affairs including accounts payable, accounts receivable, assist in budget preparation and banking. This Business Manager is a part-time position and reports to Skyline’s Managing Director.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Responsible for consistent achievement of Skyline Theatre Company’s mission and financial objectives.
- Reports to the Board of Directors and works in partnership with the Artistic Director and Skyline’s executive team.
- Responsibility for financial management and strategic planning.
- Preparing financial reports and budgeting for Skyline’s season, individual shows, projects and grants
- Staff and Performer payroll, billing and preparing financial information for Skyline’s accountant.
- Candidates should have 1 year of experience in an arts-related industry managing business affairs and financial management.
- Has a passion for theater.
- Must be comfortable managing creating and managing budgets for all projects.
- Proficiency in: Microsoft Excel and bookkeeping software
- Should exhibit a high degree of organization (both project oriented and a multi-tasker), attention to detail and ability to manage deadline.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- Enjoys working collaboratively as a team.
- Ability to work on select weekday evenings and weekends.
Skyline is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and ability are encouraged to apply. This is a part-time position.